Monday, 4 February 2013

Diet Day 2 -monday

Today's menu:
Breakfast: Coffee and whole weat bread with a scrape of buttter
Lunch:grilled steak, green salad(lettice and cucumber) and quality friut
supper: ham

Must say that its filling for the amount of time during servings but there are so many temptations with the pie shop a few shops away and romans pizza next door but I'm sure I can do this - so I'm holding up but the water helps a lot.
Had my breakfast at like 8, and only had lunch at 2:30 because of work, so I was starving, but having a lot of water really helped! And even eating so late the amount of food I had was a little and it made me full.
 I'm feeling a bit more energetic, have a headache though. was'nt bad at first but then got a bit bad but its a a sight headache now, just drinking lots of water

Lost so far: 0.5kg

No comments:

Post a Comment