Saturday, 2 February 2013

Entry 0 - day before diet.. Saturday 2 February'13

So today is the day before my 13 day diet!

The one that is said to change and speed up your bodies metabolism and help you lose weight. but the thing is that you cannot do it more than once a year because its said to not be a regular crash diet but one that it isn't healthy.

I have read that it works, have read that its a nonsense story, but you will never know unless you try it yourself.

So starting from tomorrow, I'll be entering a bog for each of the 13 days to see if works, and how I feel during the whole experience.. To help those who are seeking answers as well -
"Is this a good diet, or is it the same as any other?"
Answer: we will find out in the next 14 days.

I know that I can do this, and if I see some results - I know i can maintain it!

                                          lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment